We Love Ysara

After spending over seven years in Second Life, you'd think I would've done everything imaginable. Believe it or not, there is still plenty for me to experience. In fact, I got to share a first with a friend for this post.

I've never done an official joint blog post with someone until recently. I've volunteered to be in posts for others, but I never reblogged the post for my site. It's just something I realized now. That's why I'm glad my friend Halfwraith Caerndow agreed to do a post with me.

For this post, we decided to showcase a new release from Evie's Closet for We Love Roleplay. We're wearing the Ysara dress, an embossed leather jumper with an optional camisk top and sleeves. Since We Love Roleplay is celebrating their anniversary, there is also a gift available from Evie's Closet in her booth. You don't need to join any groups to receive it, and it's free (not a dollarbie labeled as a "freebie" -- I hate false advertisements). There's less than a week before the current items available switch to new ones, so get in there soon!



Special thanks to Halfwraith Caerndow for taking photos with me! Please check out her blog too!

Anigma's Style Card
Wings: Grainne -- Evie's Closet (wings not sold seperately; must buy outfit)
Wreath: Grainne -- Evie's Closet (sold seperately)
Dress: Ysara -- Evie's Closet for We Love Roleplay
Hair: Lelutka (old group gift; unavailable)

Halfwraith's Style Card
Wings: Grainne -- Evie's Closet
Tiara: Meabh -- Luminary for We Love Roleplay
Hair: Acantha -- Damselfly for Fantasy Gacha
Mesh Body Parts: SLink

Comments

Popular Posts