Flowers of Mercy

Some days you get dressed to the nines but find you have nowhere to go. What is one to do in such circumstances? I suggest taking a slew of selfies of yourself looking gorgeous to remember this moment. After all, why should your efforts to look good go to waste?

I'm introducing a couple of new releases today. The first is the Mercy dress from Loovus Dzevavor. It's a strapless sheath with a sweetheart neckline and options for a gold or silver zipper in the back. You can buy it for a bargain price of 100L now at Designer Showcase this month. I'm also wearing the Ukitu heels available at the mainstore. I've accessorized it with the Fourrure stole from Epoque and the Flower set from Finesmith Jewelry. The Flower set features a golden filigree design accompanied by giant white blooms. There is a tiara available in the set as well, but I felt it was a bit much for this outfit.


As a writer, I take great pride in my manicure, so wearing the Chrome SLink nails from Moondance Boutique gave my hands a boost of shine for extra sparkle.


Dressing nicely shouldn't be done just for special events; dress yourself nicely to feel good too. Real life doesn't always afford us the luxuries we desire in life, but thankfully, we have Second Life to fulfill our fashion fantasies.

Comments

Popular Posts