New Bee-ginnings

I'm quite aware of how corny the title is, but you'll find out why I used a pun in a minute. First, allow me to apologize to all who may have been following my blog or Flickr and noticed my extended hiatus. It was not intentional. Real life happens, and that's all it was. I burned out and needed a long break.

To all of the designers who hoped I would blog their items in a timely fashion, I'm so sorry for not informing you of my blogging status. I kept thinking I would eventually return, but a day became a week, which turned into a few months, and so on. I never meant to ignore your requests or overlook your creations, and it broke my heart to disappoint so many people.

Since I'm done repenting for the sin of resting, I have great news: I'm back! I needed to do some soul-searching before I felt comfortable with blogging again. My confidence wasn't the best because of some real life events, and the idea of posting filled me with fatigue. I was simply tired and uninspired by Second Life, so I logged off to find other hobbies.

During my interim, I acquired a part-time job as a writer for a real life website and became a Ferosh model in Second Life. I am thankful to Absinthe Montenegro for encouraging me to audition for Ferosh. I was feeling pretty low as work as a model became as non-existent as work in real life. Joining a new agency and returning to writing instilled more confidence in me. As a result, I wanted to rebuild myself in both worlds.

In real life, I cleaned myself up and changed some of my habits for the sake of my health. In Second Life, I got a new skin called Loredana from Meghindo's. I'm wearing a new jumpsuit from Lush by Coco called Fury, and it's the perfect summer outfit for poolside drinks. I accessorized my attire with the Honeybee earrings by Finesmith Jewelry (told you there was a point to the title). I'm also wearing the Safari clutch from Swallow and Lynette sandals from Co57. The DARE83 updo came from booN and requires a separate hairbase, so be sure to purchase both together.

Again, I apologize for taking nearly a year to reboot myself and my blog, but it's good to be back again! Please look forward to more posts!




Comments

Popular Posts