New Adventures

One of the things I love most about any fairs in Second Life is the opportunity to find new designers. Now this isn't to say they are completely new to the grid, but rather new to me. Quite a number of fresh names caught my eye and one of them was Niekra's Dreams. This is my first time ever hearing of this designer and from what I can see, there is a promising future for this brand. I am wearing the Necromancer outfit, which is the RFL exclusive for Fantasy Faire. It boasts a skeletal collar that extends into a leather camisk. It comes complete with matching leggings and sleeves, but I opted to go legging-free. The fearsome skull staff with mystic orbs is also a part of this set. Also take note of the lovely Hope skin, also from Niekra's Dreams, which includes appliers for Lola's and Phat Azz. Pair this ensemble with the High Council crown from 22769 for a dark high priestess look


Embracing my inner woodland priestess, I assembled another look featuring the Alma gown from Luminary. Green ruffles accentuate the gold brocade of the bodice over a deep green skirt. This gown comes in gold and silver options and is also an RFL exclusive. I accessorized it with the Sisters of the Moon headdress from paper moon and the Tinda sandals for SLink flat feet from Bliesen + MaiTai. Of course we cannot forget about the curly Middle-Age 019 ponytail from Oblivion which has a color-change ribbon tied in the back.


We're already at the halfway mark for Fantasy Faire so if you have not traveled the lands yet, I suggest you go quickly before they vanish from the grid again!

Here are the SLurls for the featured designers at the fair:

Blackwater Glenn: paper moon
The Faery Court: Bliesen + MaiTai
Hope's Horizon: Luminary, 22769
Medhir Woods: Niekra's Dreams


Comments

Popular Posts