Poised

Today I bring you more fashionable treats from the world of Second Life. Now that we're a week into 2014, it's time to expand our horizons and meet new designers.

A lacy bodice flows into a flowery mermaid gown for the Poised dress from Lyrical B!zarre Templates. I had the pleasure of meeting this new designer through my Finesmith Break the Ice event last month. Known for making mesh templates, she has expanded into the world of fashion with her work.

Also, take note of my Long Baroque nails. Nice, right? They are from my friend Kathrin Dassin of Moondance Boutique. She specializes in exquisite and unique nail art for both regular and SLink hands. She even created nails for a few of the Miss Virtual World 2014 contestants so check out her salon if you're in the mood for a manicure.


Hair: Lelutka (old group gift, modified)
Pose: oOo Studios (old group gift)
Shrug: Bliss Couture (closed)

Comments

Popular Posts