Spring Fling

Spring is believed to be the season of renewal. It's a time to revamp your style, career or even your love life. What I love most about spring is how it inspires one to reunite with nature, at least in Second Life. In real life, I suffer from allergies so the stereotypical romance of blossoms in the park are nothing short of a nightmare for my sinuses. Thankfully in a virtual environment, one can enjoy a quiet bike ride without sneezing her head off.

Nothing makes me happier than fishing through my inventory to break out all my fun toys that make SL more enjoyable. I had been eyeing the bicycles from what next for the longest time and when a sale on them popped up months ago; I bought one immediately. I love the animations and ease of travel. I also love that it is a wearable vehicle so I can ride it in no-rez sims. There are various styles but I chose the Camden because it suits my personality best, especially with a bottle of wine and baguette in the basket. A picnic in the park after a refreshing bike ride is my idea of a perfect spring day. All I need is a good book or maybe even some live music playing and life couldn't be any better.


Tank: Tee*fy
Necklace and flats: Ingenue
Shades: artilleri
Bracelet: Boom
Earrings: Yummy
Hat: Glam Affair (old L'accessories item, unavailable)
Bicycle: what next

Comments

Popular Posts