New Challenge - Old Hollywood

The first official public presentation for Miss Virtual World was also the first runway challenge. The theme we were given was "retro fashion," and we were told to style like old Hollywood starlets. I went for a femme fatale look, dark and demure with an air of mystery.

When it comes to styling in general, it can be tempting to cover every attachment with something because the misconception of looking "put together" is that you must put everything together. Simplicity can be a difficult style to pull off effortlessly, so I'll be honest and say this took some work. In fact, my final look was my third styling I had come up with. I was relatively pleased with the results, including my posing on stage. A lot of the contestants were very well-styled so I hope the judges felt I had one of the stronger overall looks and performances. I will continue to do my very best as Miss Virtual Canada and make everyone proud of me.

Thanks again for reading the post! I appreciate all the support!



Skirt and collar: Azul
Belt and lipstick: Baiastice
Clutch: COCO
Eyeshadow: Ricielli
Earrings: Dahlinks
Lashes: Maitreya

Comments

Popular Posts