I Want My Vintage Fair 2012

Vintage Fair 2012 will soon be upon us, and I can't wait! Last year's event was so successful that it's back for another year. Featuring dozens of talented creators from all over the grid, most items sold will reflect a time period of the past. I am wearing a preview from Lush Limited called Benatar. As you probably guessed, it was inspired by singer Pat Benatar, and I'm a huge fan of this outfit. This is designer Xi Zane's first foray into mesh clothing and I am quite impressed by her 80's collection. This certainly takes me back as I grew up during that time. MTV made its debut, bringing music into living rooms with artists such as Michael Jackson, Madonna, David Bowie, and of course Pat Benatar. I'll be showing more items from Vintage Fair 2012 so save up your cash now because you will WANT to get EVERYTHING!

Also I'm wearing preview items from Loovus Dzevavor for the upcoming Sydney Fashion Week which debuts in August. More details to come later once I'm done going through all the awesome clothes, hair and shoes!


Top and belt: Lush Limited (Vintage Fair)
Eyeshadow: Nemezi
Lips and liner: Lush Limited
Hair and shoes: Loovus Dzevavor (Sydney Fashion Week)
Leggings: Pink Outfitters
Jewelry and nails: Finesmith Jewelry
Prop box: Bent!

Comments

Popular Posts