Darling Buds Bloom at Colour of Couture

As Colour of Couture comes to a close, I find myself stopping to smell the roses. This is a fortunate thing since floral prints are all the rage in spring collections. Whether it's monochromatic silhouettes, head to toe garden prints or just notes of petals, this trend brings out my girly side. I love this trend so much that I had a tough time deciding between which look to use for Colour of Couture's second Flickr challenge. In the end, I picked a playfully innocent ensemble, but in hindsight I wish I had chosen something more couture. This just goes to show that fashion will always be filled with hits and misses, but the fun part is certainly the journey of learning what works for you.



Pic. 1
Dress: tres blah
Tights: Purple Moon
Boots: G Field
Makeup: m.o.c.k. cosmetics
Necklace: League
Hair flower: glow studio
Hair: Exile
Pose prop: Art Body Store

Pic. 2
Dress: Nylon Outfitters
Earrings, brooch & headpiece: Finesmith Jewelry
Hair: Loovus Dzevavor
Lipstick: m.o.c.k. cosmetics
Eye makeup: Ricielli
Pose prop: Long Awkward Pose

Comments

Popular Posts