Back to the Future

Sorry this post is long overdue but had to get some post-pageant pampering and rest. The fifth week of Colour of Couture had the theme futuristic prints, and I was not about to hold back on this one. There was a twist added for the final challenges in that we were assigned a word to portray in our style. Mine was daring. Since we were allowed to think outside the box, I went all out with electric blue hair, glowing crystals and rockets shooting flames from my hands. The entire time I felt inspired by The Hunger Games, except I didn't have a chariot or a cape and headdress made of fire. Still I wanted to make an entrance just like District 12 and wow, not just the judges, but everyone in attendance. My favorite new discovery in assembling this look was the mesh boots from Rosal. If you haven't been to this store, you should because it has delicious corsets and yummy boots just like these.



Catsuit and tattoo: sYs Design
Boots: Rosal
Glasses: NeuroLab Inc.
Hair: Emo-tions
Hand rockets: Paper Doll (old hunt gift)
All other parts: Bare Rose
Poses: Manifeste (Pic. 1); Morgane Batista Poses (Pic.2)

Comments

Popular Posts