Nocturnal Habits

Ever since I first started Second Life, 3 years ago, I have been a HUGE fan of Evie's Closet. In fact I'd camp out in her store for hours just staring at each lovely gown while my brain cells argued over color choices. What started out as a handful of dresses has boomed into one of the most sought-after fantasy brands on the grid. If you don't know who Evangeline Miles is, then you must be a newb. I am never disappointed by her creations and this latest one exhibits her talent in volumes. Nocturne is a deliciously gothic gown, covered in translucent organza and a cascade of flowers. The horned hat features wisps of fabric dangling on the sides for a darkly medieval appeal. The corset has a sculpted prim tie in the back for added realism. For the whimsical gypsies, there is also Nocturne II which is a ballroom skirt paired with a cropped ruffle top. Both looks are exquisite in their own right and match perfectly with the new prop set called Le Petit Morte by Mole End. In case you have been living underground like a real mole, this is the name of Evie's new prefab and furniture brand. No worries, she's not going to quit designing her decadent dresses so you can all breathe a sigh of relief. I'll try to showcase more from her ambitious new project brand if I get time and enough sleep. For now, I'll enjoy being nocturnal.




Check out larger versions of these pics on my Flickr at http://www.flickr.com/photos/faetish/.

Dress: Evie's Closet ~ Nocturne (pics 1-2), Nocturne II (pic 3)
Prop Box: Mole End ~ La Petit Morte
Nails: Finesmith Designs ~ Noir
Hair: lamb ~ Bang Bang
Skin: Nuuna (former fair gift)
Tattoo: White Widow ~ Corpse Bride

Comments

Popular Posts